A great ending to a great story.
Not enough of myself and Jay though.
A great ending to a great story.
Not enough of myself and Jay though.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I told you it was great. I could have done without having to see Mewes "as a woman". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] How'd you like the donkey show?
I was going to get a copy at Wal Mart today but there was nobody working in electronics and I didn't want to wait all day.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The donkey show might have well been the funniest part. Or perhaps the ATM discussion.
Mewes as a woman was great.
WM in Norton had a C2 two pack, but they were all sold out by the time I got there around 9:30 Tuesday night. Would love to know what DVD they had it packaged with.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You ever go a.t.m.?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[ QUOTE ]
You ever go a.t.m.?
[/ QUOTE ]
You NEVER go ATM!
Text cannot capture the whiney tone of Dante's voice.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Randal Graves: Why haven't you [censored] Myra yet?
Elias: Well we can't because of Pillow Pants.
Randal Graves: What the [censored]'s Pillow Pants?
Elias: Pillow Pants is a little troll that lives in her [censored].
Randal Graves: Pillow Pants is her [censored] troll?
Elias: [scoffs] Duh. You know how every girl's parents put a [censored] troll in them when the girls are young, to keep them from having premarital sex?
Randal Graves: Sure.
Elias: Well Myra's is named Pillow Pants. And so even though she totally wants to have sex with me, Myra says that if I put my... thing in her, Pillow Pants will bite it off. So, I gotta wait until Pillow Pants get peed out of her body on her 21st birthday before we can have sex.
Randal Graves: And Myra told you this?
Elias: Boyfriends and girlfriends talk to each other about sex stuff Randal. You'd know this if you ever had a girlfriend.
Randal Graves: Have you and Myra even kissed yet?
Elias: We would have if it weren't for Listerfiend.
Randal Graves: Listerfiend is her mouth troll, isn't it?
Elias: [shakes head] Women.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks